There are 2 ways in which you have to take care of your jewellery. Let’s go through the care you have to take pre purchase and post purchase
- Buy from a genuine jewellery which doesn’t have any bad reputation attached to it.
- Always ask for a certificate for the jewellery piece. The additional charges for the certificate are minimal but can save you from a much bigger loss.
- Inspect the product for any damages.
- Take a proper official bill for the jewellery.
- Inquire about any future repairs and clean ups of the jewellery.
POST PURCHASE CARE
- Always remove the jewellery while bathing/ swimming.
- Avoid touching the diamonds, since they get greasy and they do not shine as much.
- Keep the jewellery in separate padded box to avoid wear and tear.
- While getting ready, wear the jewellery in the end to avoid exposure to cosmetics like hair spray, perfumes etc.
- Take your piece to the jewellery for quality check once every 6 months.
POST PURCHASE CARE INCLUDES MAINTAINING THE JEWELLERY PIECE